Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Illuminated thoughts ...

alright here we go. I've written a bit offline. Haven't posted anything here. This is one I wrote in Starbucks again, a while back. I'm posting it because I sometimes can't make head or tail of it myself. Yet it's from the heart...go figure.. I'm not sure if you'll get it either.

========================================================

Illuminated thoughts of a feeble mind,
The temerity of thought,
Faith and trust blind.
The jagged path,
A hopeless life,
The curtain call,
An end to strife.
The last resort,
A danger unseen,
The final ascent,
A thought between.
The final countdown,
A shining end.
The mindless slumber,
An eternal friend.
The needless war,
An inevitable fact.
The lasting peace,
A broken pact.
The holy spirit,
An unmistakable sign.
The father and son,
A desecrated shrine.
The living hell,
A deadly silence.
The empty shell,
A tribute to violence.

No comments: