Saturday, June 25, 2005

love letter ...

Went to starbucks this morning to study. Saw this piece of paper flying around on the street across from the place. Watched it from time to time, lifting my head...and before I knew I was writing this down on a Starbucks napkin. Been a while since I've been this spontaneous. :)

=================================================================

Where did it come from,
that paper flying through the wind.

Was it a lover's dream,
filled with his longing.
Fluttering with the wind now,
riding high across the morning.

Did she read it I wonder.
Was it a success or a major blunder.

Was there a sweet kiss that followed,

in one eternal moment,
away from time, borrowed.

Did he pick her up,
and sweep her off her feet.
Or was he yelling silently in his heart,
being just barely discreet.

Did they walk out from here then,
hand in hand, a complete story.
Into the beautiful new world,
waiting for them in it's glory.

It comes my way fluttering again.
A lovers dream dwells on it.
I see it remains blank.
But filled now,
with a tiny bit of imagination.

=================================================================

Hmmm..could have gone on writing a bit longer..but I WAS there to study you know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha !!! OMG...you study!!
Pray what was it that you were studying??